Latest Developments at the Leonardo Corp Website
See also: In
| Upcoming | Newsletter
Listed in reverse chronological sequence. (Most recent first.) Items
shown in [brackets] typically have had their hyperlink removed.
December 15, 2011
Weekly -- December 15, 2011 - Despite appearances of nothing
going on, there were around 37 unique stories posted that touch on
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat from the near dozen dedicated sites as well as at
least 6 mainstream stories. The main highlight was reaching the goal
of 10,000 pre-orders for the home E-Cat modules. (PESN;
December 15, 2011)
December 9, 2011
> E-Cat Weekly -- December 8, 2011
- The past 9 days-ish, have seen around 35 unique stories posted about
Andrea Rossi's E-Cat from the near dozen dedicated sites as well as from at
least 9 mainstream sources. The main highlights include Rossi agreeing to do a
live, streaming video of a 1 MW plant; release of documents from NASA; a call by
a MU vice chancellor to solve the cold fusion puzzle.
- 42687 visits to the home page as of 6:50 am MST
December 2, 2011
November 29, 2011
November 28, 2011
- Home > added "Just 1.25 g of nickel can generate E-Cat energy the same as 5 barrels of oil"
animated gif linking to ColdFusionNow
November 26, 2011
November 25, 2011
November 23, 2011
November 22, 2011
November 21, 2011
November 18, 2011
- 33667 visits to the home page as of 9:10 am MST
- I had a great chat with Craig from AmpEnergo who has been friends
with Rossi for 15 years. Hopefully we will do an interview for our
news sometime soon. -- Sterling
November 17, 2011
- Added links to most ECat.com pages from relevant pages here mostly
in the "see also" sections.
- Andrea Rossi informed me today that he has not yet selected a logo.
The logo at ECat.com should not be considered the official logo. We
will be posting a page for a logo contest soon. -- Sterling
- 32661 visits to the home page as of 6:30 am MST
- Added ECat.com contact info to contact
November 17, 2011
- 31289 visits to the home page as of 7:40 am MST
- Removed from header: "Our objective is to correct the errors so
that this site can once again merit the 'official'
- Removed safe
harbor statement from bottom footer, since this is an independent
- Put ads back up, since this will be an independent coverage site for
the foreseeable future, not an official site.
November 16, 2011
- Removed Google Ads
- Elsewhere: http://ECat.com posted by
N. Europe licensee. Sterling sent an Email to Rossi suggesting that
ECat.com (best domain name) be the corporate site location, not just
- Note: http://www.leonardocorp1996.com
presently redirects to http://eonsrl.com
- 28983 visits to the home page as of 7:00 am MST
- Added to the 1 MW
- "We gave the exclusive commercial license to Ampenergo,
and only they can sell our
plants." - Andrea Rossi (November 14, 2011)
This is for the Americas. [Link]
- Price: $2000/kW, so $2,000,000 for 1MW.
November 15, 2011
November 14, 2011
- Removed links to Personnel, Associates, Sister Sites, Comments.
- 22203 visits to home page as of 7:00 am mst.
- General diagram image posted to 1MW
November 13, 2011
- Added Google Ads to the right, left, and bottom borders to help
offset the costs of this now independent site.
- Restored with caveat: Leonardo Corp Personnel
and Bona Fide Associates of Leonardo Corp
and Sister Sites and
- Restored Hank Mill's text at How the E-Cat Works
and Ing. Andrea A. Rossi Biography
- Added this text to the header:
NOTICE: November 13, 2011; 12:30 pm MST
Andrea Rossi has removed his "official" designation from
this site. The content herein should be considered under the editorial
control of Sterling D. Allan of PES Network, Inc. and not approved by
Andrea Rossi. See http://ecatnews.com
for chronicle (independent site).
- Andrea Rossi insists that the site be removed from the web. 17846
visits to home page as of 12:20 pm MST
- News - index page created
- Added a couple of photos to the 1
MW Plant page
- Added this text to the header: [newsletter]
NOTICE: November 13, 2011; 9:00 am MST
Andrea Rossi has removed his "official" designation from
this site until he has time to make certain corrections. Only those
pages with the designation: "Approved by Andrea Rossi"
should be considered "official".
- 16450 visits to home page as of 8:15 am MST
- At 4:30 am MST, Andrea Rossi requests site removal. [newsletter]
November 12, 2011
- Added: About Us
- Removed Pages: Bona Fide Associates; Personnel; Sister Sites;
Comments; Andrea A. Rossi Biography
- Renamed the "What is CF" page to "What is LENR".
- LeonardoE-Cat.com and Leonardo-E-Cat.com also secured to redirect to
- Nearly 4000 visits to the home page as of 2:00 am MST.
November 11, 2011
November 10, 2011
- Bona Fide
Associates > National Instruments -
is doing the instrumentation for the E-Cats. [Story]
- Andrea Rossi reviewed and approved: top, left, right, bottom
borders; Overview; News, Mainstream; Newsletter; Forum; Upcoming;
Website Latest; Translations; Sister Sites; Personnel; Bona Fide
Associates; Products, 1 MW Plant, 5 kW; How the E-Cat Works; Patents <This
conversation on Skype was recorded.>
November 9, 2011
- New Header posted, by Kevn Lambson (See archive here)
November 6, 2011
November 5, 2011
November 3, 2011
for E-Cat Businesses] - Standards for sale of systems that produce
steam or hot water
October 31, 2011
October 28, 2011 - 1 MW Plant Test
- The test of the one megawatt E-Cat plant was performed. Although not reaching a full megawatt of output, the system operated in self sustain mode for five and a hour hours, with virtually no input energy. The customer was satisfied, and the sale of the plant was made.
MW E-Cat tested and approved by first customer - coverage and
developments chronicled at PESWiki
October 24, 2011
October 22, 2011
- [Contest for Best E-Cat Design]
- [Strategy for Deploying
the E-Cat Technology]
October 20, 2011
Page posted by Sterling
Allan, PES Network, Inc.
visits since October 20, 2011
Last updated December 15, 2011 05:31:42 PM -0500
Leonardo Corp Products
1 (One) Megawatt E-Cat Plant
The one megawatt E-Cat plant is currently available for sale to qualified customers, who represent commercial or industrial interests. While being capable of fitting inside of a standard shipping container, it can produce up to one megawatt of power
in the form of hot water, or low temperature steam. It is composed of
around hundred individual modules, each containing three reactor cores. This game-changing, energy-producing plant consumes no radioactive materials, produces no nuclear waste, emits no pollution, and incorporates numerous safety features. By consuming only small quantities of cheap fuel -- nickel powder and hydrogen gas -- it has earned the reputation of being both economically attractive, and the ultimate "green" machine.
5 Kilowatt Home Heating E-Cat
5 kW E-Cat concept image
The five kilowatt E-Cat is still in research and development phase. Upon
completion (2013), it will be offered for sale to the general public. The unit will provide a constant yet adjustable output of up to five kilowatts of heat (in the form of hot water). This large quantity of output is produced with only a very small consumption of electrical power. Like the one megawatt plant, it utilizes no radioactive materials, produces no radioactive waste, emits no radiation into the environment, and releases no pollution. The multiple built in safety features and the inherent nature of the E-Cat technology, make this system an attractive heating solution for homes or small businesses.